Australia Women take on Sri Lanka Women in a Group A match of ICC Women’s World T20 at New Delhi on 24 Mar. Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
Here are a few reminders:-
- Playing eleven selected by me. Actual playing eleven may differ.
- Scores against each player are purely My judgement.
- I predict based on statistical records and current form of player.
- Am a passionate blogger not an astrologer.
- Beat South Africa, lost to New Zealand in last two matches.
- A Healy and E Villani have scored 7 and 4 runs respectively in two matches played so far.
- Need to change opening pair.
- Top order not scoring runs.
- No genuine wicket takers.
- Only E Perry and A Blackwell have scored more than 40 runs in any match so far.
- A Healy- 20, E Villani- 15, E Perry- 25, A Blackwell- 25.
- J Jonnasen- 15, M Lannings-15.
- Wicket takers- L Cheatle, K Beams, E Osborne, J Jonnasen.
Sri Lanka W0men
- Lost to NZ and beat Ireland in last two matches.
- No player has scored more than 40 runs so far in any innings.
- Steady opening pair.
- Average bowlers.
- C Atapattu- 25, Y Mendis- 35, Manodara- 25.
- P Weerakody- 20, O Ranasinghe- 20, M Madavi-10
- Wicket takers- I Ranaweera, S Kumari, Ranasinghe, C Atapattu.
- Australia barring is weak- 105 and 103 in last two matches.
- Australia Does not have wicket taking bowlers.
- Sri Lanka has a steady batting line up with good openers.
- Bowlers of Sri Lanka are economical and pick up wickets 8 wkts against Ireland.
Likely Winner- Sri Lanka