New Zealand will clash with Scotland in a Group A match on 17 Feb at Dunedin. Who will win? Just wait and watch.
- Guptil, B McCullum, Williamson will be out cheaply.
- Elliot and Taylor will chip in some runs.
- Vettori may be rested.
- N McCullum will trouble opponents.
- Anderson will fail with bat but take wickets.
- Southee and Boult will bowl well.
- Team has improved tremendously.
- Coetzer, Gardiner, Cross and Coleman will contribute well.
- Maclead, Berrington may be out cheaply.
- J Davey, Haq, Wardlaw will take wickets.
- Sharif if played will be useful.
- Scotland batsmen are capable of imposing a huge total.
- New Zealand bowlers have an edge over Scotland bowlers.
Likely Winner- New Zealand