In sixth match of Tri- Series, Aus take on SA on 19 Jun at Guyana, West Indies. Australia and SA have both won their last two encounters . This will be a crucial match for both teams.
Team have now started to muster more than 250 runs- good sign for batsmen.
Who will win? What is your take? Just wait and watch.
- Strong team- top order in form.
- All rounders in form.
- Depth in batting.
- Good pace and spin combo.
- U Khawaja- 30, D Warner- 45, A Finch- 40.
- S Smith- 30, T Head 55. M Marsh -35, M Wade-25.
- Wicket takers- M Staarc, N lyon, A Zampa, J Hazlewood
- Strong top order- all scoring runs.
- All rounders are average.
- Lower order is weak.
- Average pace attack- bowlers not among wickets.
- Very stron spin attack combo.
- Q deKock- 30, H Amla- 15, A B de Villiers- 60.
- J P Duminy- 20, Faf du Plassis- 20, F Bahardein- 35, C Morris- 15.
- Wicket takers- I Tahir, K Rabada, Shamsi, W Parnel.
- Aus has stronger batting line up.
- Top order of both teams in form.
- Spin of SA appears stronger and pace of Aus is stronger.
- Aus all rounders are better.
- Tough task for batsmen.
- Overall, Aus is a stronger team.
Likely Winner- Aus
Since too much cricket has become boring for batsmen, they lack focus to stay at the crease for long- more so in ODI format of the game.