In fourth match of Tri- Series, Aus take on SA on 11 Jun at Guyana, West Indies. Australia won the first match against WI and lost the second against SA. South Africa lost the first match against WI and won the second against Aus.
So far, no team has scored more than 200 runs in any match. Bowlers dominating batsmen.
Who will win? What is your take? Just wait and watch.
- Strong team on paper- under performing.
- Top order not in form.
- Good all rounders.
- Depth in batting.
- Good pace and spin combo. Bring back M Staarc.
- U Khawaja- 50, D Warner- 25, A Finch- 20.
- S Smith- 30, G Maxwell- 35. M Marsh -15, M Wade-25.
- Wicket takers- M Staarc, N lyon, A Zampa, J Hazlewood
- Strong top order but erratic.
- All rounders are average in scoring.
- Weak lower order. fast bowlers are good.
- Weak spin attack.
- Q deKock- 40, H Amla- 20, A B de Villiers- 40.
- J P Duminy- 20, D Elgar- 15, F Bahardein- 25, C Morris- 15.
- Wicket takers- I Tahir, K Rabada, Shamsi, W Parnel.
- Aus has stronger batting line up. Likely to strike form.
- SA top order in form.
- Spin and pace armory equal on both sides.
- Aus all rounders are better.
- Overall, Aus is a stronger team.
Likely Winner- Aus
All matches have been dominated by bowlers. I feel, too much cricket has become boring for batsmen and they lack focus to stay at the crease for long- more so in ODI format of the game.