Zimbabwe take on India in 3rd ODI at Harare on 15 Jun. They failed again in 2nd ODI. Can Zim salvage some pride in this ODI?
The new look Indian team has begun consistent Can they continue with the form?
Can Zim beat India in 3rd ODI? Just wait and watch.
- Except V Sibanda and E Chigumbara, no player scored more than 25 runs.
- No batsman in form though most have played many ODIs.
- Top order failed in last two matches.
- Weak bowling line up.
- Team lacks aggression and motivation.
- In last two matches, bowlers just took 3 wkts.- Unbelievable.
- H Mazakadza- 20, P Moor- 20, V Sibanda- 30,
- E Chigumbara- 15, C Chibhaba- 20 , S Raza- 10, W Mutumbami- 10,
- Wicket takers- T Muzarbani, T Chisoro, W Mazakadza, , N Madziva.
- Batting Practice session.
- Appears middle order will not get a chance to bat.
- Strong pace attack.
- New players may get a chance to play.
- L Rahul- 20, A Rayudu- 25, M Pandey- 40, K Nair- 30. K Jadhav-30
- Wicket takers- B Sran, Y Chahal, J Unadkat, D Kulkarni.
- Zim batsmen are defensive and lack confidence.
- India batting not tested.
- Indian top order in form.
- Indian pace attack is very strong.
- Zim has no good bowlers.
- Overall, India is far superior to Zim.s
Likely Winner- India