After drubbing in test and ODI series, It is now time for all the excitement in 3 match T 20 series. India takes on Australia in 1st ODI on 07 Oct 2017 at Ranchi.
T20 format of cricket is most unpredictable and any player can change the tide of the game anytime. Will Australia outshine India in 1st match? Just wait and watch.
- Not many happy with Team selection. Players like R Pant, S Iyer, Washington overlooked and A Rahane dropped.
- S Dhawan, D Karthik, A Nehra included in squad.
- Selection will affect morale of team.
- Bowling mix of pace and spin.
- D Karthik, M Pandey, A Patel may not play.
- Only H Pandya is an established all rounder.
- Likely scores- R Sharma- 20, S Dhawan-10, KL Rahul- 30, V Kohli- 25, MS Dhoni- 40.
- D Karthik- 15, H Pandya-30.
- Main wkt takers- J Bumrah, Y Chahal, K Yadav.
- Capability- Max 170 runs.
- Recalled five T20 players- All rounders-D Christian, M Henriques, fast bowlers- A Tye, J Behrendorf. Wkt keeper- T Paine.
- Three very strong all rounders.
- Heavily dependent on pace attack.
- Likely scores- D Warner- 30, A Finch- 15, S Smith- 50, T Head- 25.
- G Maxwell- 45, D Christian- 15, T Paine- 15.
- All rounders will play crucial role.
- Main wkt takers- N Couler Nile, J behrendorf, A Tye.
- Capability 185 runs.
- Australian openers in great form.
- Indian openers are new.
- Both teams have strong batting line up.
- Australia has more all rounders- needed in a T20 match.
- India has better spinners, Australia has better pacers.
- Overall, Australia has an edge.
Likely Winner- Australia
Polls– Cast vote for your favorite team.