In the 12th match Barbados Tridents (BT) take on Jamaican Tallawahs at Barbados on 11 Jul 2016. Cricket is at its best in CPL 16.
One is now witnessing low scoring in all cricket matches.- an indication that bowlers are prevailing over batsmen. So far, No young talent has emerged. However, veterans are still dominating most of the matches. Only St Kitts and Nevis patriots has scored more than 200 runs. Few others have crossed 190 runs.
Only two players have score more than 100 runs in a match. Chris Gayle 108 not out against Trinidad Knight Riders and Collin Munroe 100 not out against Guyana Amazon warriors.
Team Standings in Points Table (with points)
- Guyana Amazon Warriors- 8
- Jamaica Tallawahs- 4
- Trinbago Knight Riders- 4
- Barbados- 2
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots- 2
- St Lucia Zouks- 2
Who will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Played-2, Won- 1, Lost- 1
- Top three batsmen are- AB de Villiers, K Pollard, Shoab Malik.
- Weak middle order.
- Weak Spin power. Strong pace attack.
- Must play R Reifer and S Sprincer
- Shoab Malik- 20, S Taylor-40, AB de Villiers- 30,
- K Pollard- 40 ,N Pooran- 10, D Wiesse- 30.
- Wicket takers- A Hosein, A Rampaul, W Parnell, Imran Khan.
- Played- 3, Won- 2, Lost- 1.
- Bowling department is weak.
- Many all rounders in team- but lack experience.
- K Sangakkara- 30, C Gayle- 20 , C Walton- 30, R Powell- 25.
- Shakib Al Hasan- 25, A Russel- 35, A McCarthy-15.
- Wicket takers- G Mathurin, Imad Wasim, Shakib Al Hasan, K Williams.
- BT strengths is pace.
- JT bowling line up is weak.
- BT has better top order in form.
- JT has weak middle order.
- Overall, BT is a better team.
Likely Winner- BT