In 1st T 20 encounter with England on 26 Jan at Kanpur, India was beaten comprehensively by 7 wickets showing complete domination of the game by England.
Can India bounce back to win 2nd T 20 match on 29 Jan at Nagpur? Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Analysis is purely my personal assessment based on statistics and my pick of players. Actual playing Eleven may vary .
- Freak performances (batting, bowling) can change course of game. Very much possible in a T 20 game.
- I am not an astrologer.
- Just read my analysis for whatever worth it is, chill and enjoy the game. Keep smiling.
- Learnt lessons well from Tests and ODIs Series.
- Well knit team.
- Improved batting and bowling performances.
- Explosive openers- J Roy and S Billings.
- Depth in batting- till Number 9.
- Experienced and disciplined pacers- C Jordan, L Plunkett, B Stokes and T Mills.
- Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid (IPL campaigner) in form to check run rate and take wickets.
- All rounders giving their best- C Woakes, C Jordan, M Ali.
- J Roy- 55, Sam Billings- 30, J Root- 35
- E Morgan- 15, J B Stokes- 30, J Butler- 15.
- Remaining can add another 40 runs.
- Main wicket takers- B Stokes, T Mills, Adil Rashid.
- Appears to be a disjointed team.
- Very weak openers- failures being tried over and over again- KL Rahul.
- Top order losing form. V Kohli opening makes no sense- Fool hardiness.
- Yuvraj is under confident. MS Dhoni is casual- slow scoring.
- M Pandey appears timid in approach.
- Weak all rounders- H Pandya is just an average player.
- A Nehra (T20 expert war horse) looks rusted.
- P Rasool, spinner looks raw. Brittle middle and lower order.
- Y Chahal is a wicket taking spinner.
- Play A Mishra, Mandeep Singh and R Pant.
- R Pant- 45, V Kohli- 20, S Raina- 30.
- Yuvraj Singh- 15, M Pandey- 30, MS Dhoni- 20.
- Remaining may add another- 20 runs.
- Main Wicket takers- A Mishra, Y Chahal, J Bumrah.
- England is well knit, disciplined in form team.
- India looks complacent with players over reacting (expressions of V Kohli, Y Chahal and J Bumrah after bowling). No England player over reacts.
- V Kohli scores high- India wins. He fails- India fails.
- India needs to shed over confidence.
- England is focused. India lacks cohesion.
- Overall England is a far superior side- looks invincible.
Prediction- Likely Winner- England.
Polls- Cast vote for your favorite team.