Afghanistan take on Scotland in 2nd ODI of the two match series at Edinburgh on 06 Jul 2016.
The 1st ODI on 04 Jul was washed out due to rain. Batting first , Afghanistan had scored 283 for 4 wkts in 47.2 overs before rain stopped play. R Shah scored his maiden ODI hundred- 100 not out.
Who Will Win this ODI. Just wait and watch.
- Team improving fast.
- Strong batting line till middle order.
- Good spinners. Good pace attack.
- M Shahzad- 60, NA Zadran- 40, J Ahmadi- 15, Najibullah Zadran- 35.
- A Stanikzai- 50, MG Naib- 40, M Nabi=25.
- Wkt takers- H hasan, S Shenwari, D Zadran, M Nabi.
- Most players are new.
- Balanced team.
- Good all rounders.
- K Coetzer- 50, C Macleod- 35, R Berrington- 70, P Mommsen- 60.
- M Cross- 15, Con de Lange- 25. M Leask- 15.
- Wkt takers- B Wheal, S Sharif, A Evans, M Leask.
- Afghanistan has very strong batting line up.
- Afghanistan has experienced players.
- Scotland has strong top order.
- Scotland bowlers are better than Afghanistan.
- Home crowd advantage to Scotland.
Likely winner- Scotland