With Test Series and ODI Series under their belt, Team India is ready to face off England in 3 match T 20 Series. In 1st T 20 encounter India will take on England on 26 Jan at Kanpur.
Out of 8 clashes so far in T20 matches, England has won 5 and India has won 3.
Will England dominate in these matches? Will England beat India in 1st Match? Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Analysis is based on statistics and my pick of players. Actual playing Eleven may vary .
- Freak performances (batting, bowling) can change course of game. Very much possible in a T 20 game.
- I am not an astrologer.
- Just read my analysis for whatever worth it is, chill and enjoy the game. Keep smiling.
- Well knit squad.
- All batsmen are scoring runs- good form.
- Experienced pacers- C Jordan and T Mills.
- Good spin duo- Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid (IPL campaigner).
- Solid all rounders- C Woakes, D Willey, M Ali.
- J Roy- 40, Sam Billings- 35, J Butler- 20
- J Root- 55, E Morgan- 25, M Ali- 15.
- Remaining will add another 30 runs.
- Main wicket takers- C Woakes, T Mills, Adil Rashid.
- Unsettled team.
- In search of solid openers.
- Barring V Kohli, Yuvraj and MS Dhoni, no batsmen in form.
- A Mehra (T20 expert) and J Bumrah are good pacers.
- Spinners Amit Mishra and P Rasool are comparatively raw in T20 cricket.
- Yuvraj, H Pandya ar just average all rounders.
- KL Rahul- 20, R Pant- 25, V Kohli- 35.
- S Raina- 30, Yuvraj Singh- 20, MS Dhoni- 40.
- Remaining may add another- 20 runs.
- Main Wicket takers- A Mishra, A Nehra, J Bumrah.
- England is better and stronger than India in all departments of the game.
- India is a weak team highly dependent on V Kohli. He fails, India fails.
- Overall England is a far better, well balanced team.
Prediction- Likely Winner- England
Polls- Cast vote for your favorite team.