The Caribbean Premier League (CPL) was off to a flier on 29 Jun 2016. Might of many veteran cricketers will be seen during league.
St Kitts And Nevis Patriots (SKANP) take on Jamaican Tallawahs (JT) 02 Jul at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts.
The wicket is likely to help spinners. Who will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Very strong batting line up.
- Three strong all rounders in T Perera, C Braithwaite, J Carter.
- Well balanced team.
- Top order failed in last match , may score now.
- Good pace and spin balance.
- L Simmons- 20, E Lewis- 10, Faf du Plassis- 35, B Hodge- 30,,
- T Perera- 15, C Braithwaite- 20, J Carter- 10.
- Wicket takers- T Shamsi, S Badree, K Santokie, C Braithwaite.
- Mix of experience and youth.
- Very strong opening pair- C Gayle and K Sangakkara.
- Many all rounders in team.
- K Sangakkara- 30, C Gayle- 45 , C Walton- 10, Shakib Al Hasan- 15.
- A Russel- 25, R Powell- 20, I Wasim – 20.
- Wicket takers- JR Jaggesar, Imad Wasim, D Steyn, T Allen
- SKANP has top seven good bats,em on paper- not many in form.
- JT ha stop five batsmen and three to four good all rounders.
- JT has better bowling options.
- Pace attack of JT is better,
- Spin power same on both sides- three good spinners.
Likely Winner- JT