In the 11th match Trinbago Knight Riders TKR) take on Guyana Amazon Warriors (GAW) at Guyana on 10 Jul 2016. Cricket is at its best in CPL 16.
One is now witnessing low scoring in all cricket matches.- an indication that bowlers are prevailing over batsmen. So far, No young talent has emerged. However, veterans are still dominating most of the matches. Only St Kitts and Nevis patriots has scored more than 200 runs. Few others have crossed 190 runs.
Only two players have score more than 100 runs in a match. Chris Gayle 108 not out against Trinidad Knight Riders and Collin Munroe 100 not out against Guyana Amazon warriors.
Team Standings in Points Table
- Guyana Amazon Warriors- 1
- Jamaica Tallawahs- 2
- Barbados- 3
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots- 4
- Trinbago Knight Riders- 5
- St Lucia Zouks- 6
Who will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Played- 4, Won-1, Lost-3.
- Top order is very strong.
- Depth in batting- good all rounders.
- Pacers under performing.
- Strong spinners. Play Y Cariah
- Rest Beaton- no wkts in last 4 matches.
- B McCullum- 35, H Amla- 20, Collin Munroe- 20 , Derren Bravo- 40.
- Dwayne Bravo- 25, K Cooper- 20, U Akmal- 15.
- Wicket takers- S Narine, S Benn, Dwayne Bravo, K Cooper.
- Played- 4, Won- 4.
- Strong top three batsmen in form.
- No good all rounders.
- Pace attack led by S Tanvir.
- Strong spin department- Adam Zampa, V Peramaul.
- M Guptil- 10, C Lynn- 15, D Smith- 45, C Barnwell- 30.
- A Bramble- 20, J Mohammad-20, S Tanvir- 10.
- Wicket takers- S Tanvir, Adam Zampa, R Emritt V Peramaul.
- TKR has better batsmen- will strike form.
- Spin power equal on both sides.
- Average pacers on both sides.
- GAW lost earlier encounter with TKR
Likely Winner- TKR