St Kitts And Nevis Patriots (SKANP) take on Barbados 05 Jul at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts.
Erratic performances from all teams causing scare to all teams.
Chris Gayle won the match for Jamaican Tallawahs with a blistering 108 not out against strong TKR who notched up 191 in 20 overs.
Who will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Very strong batting line up.
- Good pace and spin balance.
- Rest J carter- Just 38 runs and no wicket in last two matches.
- Rest B Hodge. 51 runs in 3 matches. Play K Powell or JJ Smutts.
- Good pacers. Play A Joseph.
- L Simmons- 20, E Lewis- 25, Faf du Plassis- 50, B Hodge/K Powel/JJ Smutts- 30,,
- T Perera- 15, C Braithwaite- 20, J Carter- 20.
- Wicket takers- T Shamsi, S Badree, K Santokie, C Braithwaite.
- Top three batsmen are- AB de Villiers, K Pollard, Shoab Malik.
- Rest of side can crumble.
- Weak Spin power.
- Good pacers.
- Must play R Reifer and S Sprincer
- AB de Villiers- 35, S Taylor- 15, K Hope- 20, Shoab Malik- 15.
- K Pollard- 40 ,N Pooran- 10, D Wiesse- 20.
- Wicket takers- A Hosein, A Rampaul, W Parnell, Ashley Nurse.
- BT is weak in spin power.
- SKANP has depth in batting.
- Pacers are balanced on both sides.
- Overall, BT is weaker.
Likely Winner- SKANP