In the 7th match Trinbago Knight Riders TKR) take on Jamaican Tallawahs (JT) at Port of Spain on 04 Jul 2016.
Who will Win? Just wait and watch.
Trinbago Kniight Riders (TKR)
- So far- lost- 2, won-1
- Very strong top 4 batsmen.
- Depth in batting.
- All rounders doing average so far.
- Average pace attack.
- Play Y Cariah- leg break.
- Spin department is very strong- economical and wicket takers.
- B McCullum- 40, H Amla- 15, Collin Munroe- 30 ,Derren Bravo- 30.
- Dwayne Bravo- 25, K Cooper- 20, U Akmal- 15.
- Wicket takers- R Beaton/J Searles, S Narine, S Benn, Dwayne Bravo.
- Won the only match played so far.
- Bowling department is weak.
- Very strong opening pair- C Gayle and K Sangakkara.
- Many all rounders in team- but lack experience.
- K Sangakkara- 20, C Gayle- 15 , C Walton- 30, R Powell- 15.
- Shakib Al Hasan- 25, A Russel- 25, R Powell- 20,
- Wicket takers- JR Jaggesar, Imad Wasim, D Steyn, K Williams.
- TKR has better batting line up.
- TKR spinners are better than JT
- JT has top three batsmen strong.
- Overall, TKR is stronger.
Likely Winner- TKR