In the third match of CPL, Trinbago Knight Riders beat Barbados Tridents by 11 runs at Port of Spain on 01 Jul 2016.
In the 5th match Trinbago Knight Riders TKR) take on Guyana Amazon Warriors (GAW) at Port of spain on 02 Jul 2016.
Who will Win? Just wait and watch.
Trinbago Kniight Riders (TKR)
- Star studded side.
- Batting has depth.
- All rounders not scoring high. Doing well with ball.
- Average pace attack.
- Rest N Miller- no wkt in two matches. Play Y Cariah.
- Spin department is very strong- economical and wicket takers.
- B McCullum- 50, H Amla- 10, Collin Munroe- 40 ,Derren Bravo- 20.
- Dwayne Bravo- 10, K Cooper- 20, U Akmal- 20.
- Wicket takers- R Beaton, S Narine, S Benn, D Bravo.
- Strong top three batsmen M guptil, D Smith, Chris Lynn.
- Most players have not played in T20 format for long time.
- Only two all rounders- C Barnwell and R Emrit.
- One pacer- S tanvir.
- Strong spin department- Adam Zampa, D Bishoo, V Peramaul.
- M Guptil- 30, C Lynn- 20, D Smith- 20, C Barnwell- 15.
- A Bramble- 25, J Mohammad-25 ,R Emritt- 15.
- Wicket takers- S Tanvir, Adam Zampa, D Bishoo, V Peramaul.
- TKR has depth in batting.
- TKR top order is due for big scores.
- TKR has two established wicket taking spinners.
- GAW does not have recognized batsmen except top three.
- GAW also has world class two spinners.
- Overall, TKR is a superior side due to strong batting line up.
Likely Winner- TKR