Brisbane Heat (BH) takes on Sydney Sixers (SS) in 2nd semi final of Big Bash League on 25 Jan at Brisbane.
Earlier, BH lost to SS on 03 Jan. Who will win? Just wait and watch.
What a turn around of things in first semi final between PS and MS. M Johnson turned the tide of game in favor of PS by eliminating top three batsmen of MS in just about 20 runs. That is the beauty of T 20 game. Any thing can happen any time.
So, Folks, read my predictions and just enjoy the game. Have fun.
- Only top 3 batsmen strong.
- Average pace, weak spin.
- J Pierson- 35, B McCullum- 50, A Ross- 20.
- J Burns- 20, S Hazelett- 20, B Cutting-25
- Main Wicket takers- M Steketee, B Cutting, N Buchanan.
- Very strong top order.
- Depth in batting.
- Good pace and good spin attack.
- D Hughes- 25, M Lumb- 50, C Munro- 40.
- B Haddin- 20, M Henriques- 25, B Haddin- 20.
- J Silk- 40,M Henriques- 25.
- Main wicket takers- B Dwarshius, J Bird, N Lyon.
- Both sides have top three fiery batsmen.
- SS has depth in batting.
- SS has much better spinners.
- Pacers at par. SS all rounders are better.
Likely Winner- SS
Poll- Cast your vote in favor of your team.