PS take on MS in 1st Semi Final of Big Bash League 2016-17 at Perth on 24 Jan. Will Scorchers revenge their loss to MS in last encounter on 14 Jan? Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Analysis is based on my statistics and pick of players. Playing Eleven may be different.
- Freak performances (batting, bowling) can change course of game.
- I am not an astrologer.
- Just read on and enjoy the game.
- Heavy dependence on S Klinger and S Marsh.
- I Bell and A Voges may chip in valuable runs.
- One out of S Marsh/ I Bell will score 50 plus.
- M Klinger- 30, S Whiteman- 20, S Marsh- 35,
- I Bell- 55, A Voges- 20, A Turnr- 15,
- Good spin power in A Turner and A Agar.
- M Johnson, A Tye and T Bresnen have taken 9, 9, 5 wickets respectively in all matches.
- Wicket takers- M Johnson, A Tye, T Bresnen.
- R Quiney, K Pietersen and L Wright are in great form.
- M Stoinis, D Hussey may add good runs.
- One out of R Quinney and K Pietersen will score 50 plus.
- Depth in batting.
- Only one spinner in L Bowe.
- A Quiney- 50, L Wright- 25, K Pietersen- 35.
- D Hussey- 30. S Gulbis- 30, M Stoinis- 20.
- Hilfenhaus, S Boland and M Beer have taken 12, 14, 6 wickets respectively in all matches.
- Wicket takers – B Hilfenhaus, S Boland, Bowe.
- MS has blazing batsmen in top three.
- All rounders equal on both sides.
- PS Spinners better.
- MS Pacers better wicket takers.
- Overall, MS has an edge.
Predictions – Likely Winner- MS
Polls- Cast your vote