Hobart Hurricanes (HH) take on Perth Scorchers (PS) in 31st match of Big Bash League 2016-17 on 21 Jan at Hobart..
Can HH Beat PS to keep their hopes alive in the league? Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Analysis is based on statistics and my pick of players. Actual playing Eleven may vary .
- Freak performances (batting, bowling) can change course of game.
- I am not an astrologer.
- Just chill and enjoy the game.
- P-7, W-3 (SS, AS, MR), L- 4 (MH, BH, AS, ST).
- Openers failed in last 3 matches.
- Strong middle order now.
- K Sangakkara may regain form- must play.
- T Paine- 50, K Sangakkara- 55. B McDormett- 25.
- J Wells- 20, G Bailey- 15, S Rainbird- 15.
- Main wicket takers- J Reed, C Boyce. S Broad.
- P- 7, W- 4 (AS, MR, ST, BH), L- 3 (SS, BH, MS)
- Top order failed in last three matches.
- Average middle order.
- M Klinger- 35, S Marsh- 50, I Bell- 40,
- A Turner- 10, C Bancroft- 20, H Cartwtight- 15,
- Wicket takers- M Johnson, A Tye, A Agar
- HH is a well knit team.
- PS has been robbed of many key players.
- Top three batsmen of HH are due for big scores.
- Middle order of HH is stronger.
- PS bowlers are not as good as HH.
- Overall, HH has an edge.
Predictions- Likely Winner- HH
Polls- Cast vote for your favorite team.