Adelaide Strikers (AS) take on Melbourne Renegades (MR) in 27th match of Big Bash League 2016-17 on 16 Jan at Adelaide.
Both AS Beat MR have equal points but, AS is in second last spot ahead of MR due to better run rate. Who will beat whom? Just wait and watch.
- Analysis is based on my statistics and pick of players. Playing Eleven may be different.
- Freak performances (batting, bowling) can change course of game.
- I am not an astrologer.
- Just read on and enjoy the game.
- P- 6, W- 2 (SS, HH), L- 4 (BH, PS, HH, MS).
- Four new players tried in last match against MS on 10 Jan.
- Openers still undecided.
- Still looking for Ideal playing eleven.
- Except B Dunk, and B Hodge, all batsmen have failed to get good scores.
- Rest K Pollard- 76 runs, 3 wickets in 6 matches,
- Very weak middle order.
- B Laughlin and M Neser are average pace bowlers.
- Weak spin attack in I Sodhi and K Smith.
- J Westherald- 40, T Ludeman- 25, B Dunk- 25.
- B Hodge- 30. J Dean- 30, T Head- 15.
- Wicket takers- C Jordan, I Sodhi, B Laughlin.
- P- 6, W-2 (ST, MS), L- 4 (PS, MS, SS, HH).
- Lost 3 matches in a row but, a well knit team.
- Strong in form opening pair of M Harris and A Finch.
- Very strong middle order- all contribute.
- Good pace attack in N Rimmington, J Pattinson and T Cooper.
- In form all rounders in T Perera and T Cooper.
- Strong spin trio of S Narine, B Hogg and X Doherty.
- M Harris- 45, A Finch- 20, C White- 35.
- C Ferguson- 25, T Perera- 25, T Cooper- 30.
- Main wicket takers- S Narine, B Hogg, N Rimmington.
- MR has better openers, batsmen, All rounders and spinners.
- AS is struggling to find right combination.
- AS is weak in all departments of the game.
Prediction- Likely Winner- MR
Polls- Vote for your favorite team