PS take on SS in the Finals of Big Bash League 2016-17 on 28 Jan at Perth. Earlier in the league, SS beat PS by 6 wickets. Both teams have met in the finals of Big Bash League two times and have won once each.
Both teams are devoid of some of their star players due to National Call /Injuries. It will be an interesting final. Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Analysis is based on my statistics and pick of players. Actual playing Eleven may vary.
- Freak performances (batting, bowling) can change course of game.
- I am not an astrologer.
- Just read on, chill and enjoy the game.
- In absence of S Marsh, heavy dependence on S Klinger and I Bell.
- H Cartwright replaces S Marsh.
- One out of S Klinger/I Bell will score 45 runs.
- M Klinger- 30, S Whiteman- 30, I Bell- 45.
- A Voges- 25, H Cartwright- 20, A Turnr- 15,
- Middle order can not score high.
- Weak spin attack-A Turner, A Agar.
- M Johnson is in great form.
- Wicket takers- M Johnson, A Tye, T Bresnen
- J Silk Replaces C Munro.
- Heavy dependence on D Hughes and M Lumb.
- M Lumb/N Maddinson will score 45 runs.
- Depth in batting.
- Spin attack (J Botha and N Lyon) more potent than pace attack.
- D Hughes- 25, M Lumb- 50, N Maddinson- 30.
- J Silk- 30, M Henriques- 25, B Haddin- 15.
- Main wicket takers- N Lyon, J Botha, S Abbot.
- SS has better spinners.
- PS has better pace bowlers.
- PS middle order can not fetch more runs.
- SS has depth in batting.
- SS has scored 160 and 167 in last two matches.
- PS has scored 135 and 139 in last two matches.
- Overall, SS is a better balanced team.
Prediction- Likely Winner- SS
Polls- Vote for your favorite team.