Brisbane Heat (BH) takes on Perth Scorchers (PS) in 23rd match of Big Bash League 2016-17 on 11 Jan at Brisbane.
Can PS Beat BH? Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- P-5, W-4 (AS, ST, HH, PS), L- 1 SS
- C Lynn and B McCullum won them matches- will fail.
- All rounders Ben Cuttinga and J Floros have failed with bat and ball.
- Only spinner- Swepson- good.
- Limited bowling options. Costly pacers.
- J Pierson and A Ross may score high.
- J Pierson- 40, B McCullum- 25, C Lynn- 15.
- A Ross- 55, B Cutting- 15, J Burns- 25.
- Wicket takers- T Mills, Swepson, Wildermuth.
- P- 5, W- 3 (AS, MR, ST), L-2 (SS, BH)
- Strong top order- S Marsh, M Klinger, I Bell, M Marsh,
- D Willey, M Marsh and A Turner are strong all rounders.
- Middle order can contribute runs.
- Economical, wicket taking bowlers.
- Many bowling options.
- M Klinger- 30, S Marsh- 45, I Bell-30,.
- M Marsh- 25, A Turner- 40, D Willey- 20,
- Wicket takers- D Willey, M Johnson, A Tye.
- PS has better all rounders.
- BH lacks depth in batting..
- BH has lesser bowling options and bowlers are uneconomical.
- Both teams lost to Sydney Sixers.
- PS spinners are better.
Prediction- Likely Winner- PS
Poll– Cast vote for your favor of your team.