Sydney Sixers (SS) take on Melbourne Renegades(MR) in 21st match of Big Bash League 2016-17 on 09 Jan at Sydney.
Can SS Beat MR? Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Analysis is based on statistics and my pick of players. Playing Eleven may be different.
- Freak performances (batting, bowling) can change course of game.
- I am not an astrologer.
- P- 5, W-3 (ST, PS, BH), L- 2 (HH, AS)
- Weak openers, C Munro will add strength, but form is doubtful.
- Middle order not among runs.
- Bowled out twice.
- Except S Abbot and J Botha, all bowlers expensive.
- B Haddin- 30, C Munro- 50, M Henriques- 30,.
- D Hughes- 15, J Botha- 15, J Silk- 20.
- Main wicket takers- S Abbot, B Dwarshious, J Botha.
- P- 4, W-2 (ST, MS), L- 2 (PS, MS).
- Openers get some runs.
- Strong middle order.
- Good pace and spin attack.
- M Harris- 40, A Finch- 50, C White- 10.
- C Ferguson- 20, T Perera- 25, T Cooper- 35.
- Main wicket takers- S Narine, B Hogg, J Pattinson.
- MR has better batting line up.
- MR has better spin power in S Narine and B Hogg.
- All rounders of ST are not in form.
- ST has lesser bowling options than MR.
- Overall, MR is stronger.
Prediction- Likely Winner- MR
Poll– Vote for your favorite team.