BH takes on MR in 30th match of Big Bash League 2016-17 at Brisbane on 20 Jan. In the points table, BH is on top and MR is at Number 6 position.
Can BH beat MR? Just wait and watch.
- Analysis is based on my statistics and pick of players. Playing Eleven may be different.
- Freak performances (batting, bowling) can change course of game.
- I am not an astrologer.
- Just read on and enjoy the game.
In 29th match of the league, AS just walked past ST and beat them convincingly. A heroic performance by AS under B Hodge. Who could have imagined that ST under S Watson could suffer such a humiliating defeat. Well, That is the flavor of T 20 Cricket. Just sit back and enjoy. Any team can beat any team.
- P-7, W-5 (AS, ST, HH, PS, MS), L- 2 (SS, PS)
- T Mills is an impressive pacer.
- Swepson is a good spinner.
- Ben Cutting, all rounder, not in form.
- J Pierson- 50, B McCullum- 25, S Heazlet- 35.
- A Ross- 10, B Cutting- 15, J Burns- 30,
- Wicket takers- T Mills, Swepson, Steketee.
- P- 7, W-3 (ST, MS, AS), L- 4 (PS, MS, SS, HH).
- M Harris and A Finch. provide solid foundation.
- Very strong middle order.
- T Perera and T Cooper are useful all rounders.
- Spin duo of S Narine, B Hogg can be dangerous.
- M Harris- 30, A Finch- 50, C White- 25.
- C Ferguson- 20, T Perera- 35, T Cooper- 30.
- Main wicket takers- S Narine, B Hogg, J Pattinson.
- Both teams have strong openers.
- BH has only top two players who can score very high. Others contribute.
- BH Has average pace and spin attack.
- BH all rounders are weak as compared to MR.
- MR spinners are better.
- Overall, MR is a better team.
Predictions- Likely Winner- MR
Polls- Cast vote for your favorite team.