BH takes on MS in 28th match of Big Bash League 2016-17 at Melbourne on 17 Jan. Both teams have been forced to change players due to other commitments/injuries/ban.
Currently, MS is at Number 1 position and BH is at Number 2 position in the Points Table.
Can Heat trounce Stars to move to top of the table? Just wait and watch.
- Analysis is based on my statistics and pick of players. Playing Eleven may be different.
- Freak performances (batting, bowling) can change course of game.
- I am not an astrologer.
- Just read on and enjoy the game.
- P-6, W-4 (AS, ST, HH, PS), L- 2 (SS, PS)
- C Lynn and B McCullum not available.
- Ben Cuttinga has failed with bat and ball.
- Swepson can cause damage with spin bowling.
- Limited bowling options. Costly pacers.
- J Pierson- 45, S Hazelet- 15, A Ross- 25.
- B Cutting- 15, J Burns- 30. M Laburcharge- 30.
- Wicket takers- T Mills, Swepson, Steketee.
- P- 6, W- 4 (HH, MR, AS, PS), L- 2 (MR, ST)
- J Faulkner, G Maxwell, P Handscombe not avaialable.
- K Pietersen is regular scorer- may hit a low.
- Very strong top order in form.
- Good pace attack.
- Good all rounders.
- A Quiney- 30, L Wright- 45, D Hussey- 35.
- K Pietersen- 20, S Harper- 20, M Stoinis- 20.
- Wicket takers – B Hilfenhaus, S Boland, A Zampa.
- BH has a brittle batting line up.
- BH devoid of B McCullum and C Lynn.
- MS has stronger batsmen and all rounders.
- BH bowling line up is weaker.
- Overall, MS is a better team going by the form (won last 3 matches in a row).
Prediction- Likely Winner- MS
Polls- Vote for your favorite team.