Sydney Thunder (ST) take on Sydney Sixers (SS) in 25th match of Big Bash League 2016-17 on 14 Jan at Sydney.
Can ST Beat SS to move up from last position in the league? Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Analysis is based on statistics and my pick of players. Playing Eleven may be different.
- Freak performances (batting, bowling) can change course of game.
- I am not an astrologer.
- P- 6, W-4 (ST, PS, BH, MR), L- 2 (HH, AS)
- No set openers. M Lumb played well in first match as opener.
- Surprisingly, C Munro not being played- explosive batsman.
- Top order now good with M Lumb, D Hughes, N Maddinson amd M Henrique among runs though, not high scores.
- Weak middle order. No good all rounder except J Botha.
- Bowled out twice.
- S Abbot and B Dwarshious are expensive- Economy rate 9.0.
- D Hughes- 20, M Lumb- 40, N Maddinson- 20.
- B Haddin- 30, M Henriques- 40, J Silk- 15.
- Main wicket takers- S Abbot, B Dwarshious, J Botha.
- Team stronger with inclusion of J Vince, S Watson, A Blizzard and C Brathwait.
- Won Last two matches scoring more than 160 runs in each match with just 4 wkts down.
- All rounders Watson and Brathwait are in good form.
- Middle order with Rohrer, R Gibson and J Leaton.
- P Cummins and C Mckay are wicket takers but uneconomical- more than 9.0 economy rate.
- K Patterson/J Vince/ A Blizzard (if played) will score more than 50 runs.
- K Patterson- 50, J Vince- 35, S Watson- 30.
- B Roherer- 20, C Braithwait- 25, R Gibson-20.
- Main wicket takers- P Cummins, F Ahmed, C Braithwait.
- ST has stronger top order and better middle order.
- Pacers of both teams are uneconomical yet, wkt takers.
- SS has better spinners- N Lyon and J Botha. ST has only F Ahmed.
- ST combining as a team lately and won last two matches.
- St has better inform all rounders.
Prediction- Likely Winner- ST
Polls– Vote for your favorite team.