Hobart Hurricanes (HH) take on Melbourne Renegades(MR) in 24th match of Big Bash League 2016-17 on 12 Jan at Melbourne.
Can HH Beat MR to keep their hopes alive in the league? Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Analysis is based on statistics and my pick of players. Playing Eleven may be different.
- Freak performances (batting, bowling) can change course of game.
- I am not an astrologer.
- P- 5, W-2 (ST, MS), L- 3 (PS, MS, SS).
- Top order getting some runs. M Harris is back.
- Strong middle order in form.
- Why open batting with S Narine? Defies logic.
- C Trimain and J Pattinson are very expensive- Rest them.
- Good pace and spin attack.
- M Harris- 55, A Finch- 20, C White- 20.
- C Ferguson- 20, T Perera- 35, T Cooper- 25.
- Main wicket takers- S Narine, B Hogg, N Rimmington.
- P-6, W-2 (SS, AS), L- 4 (MH, BH, AS, ST).
- Very crucial match.
- Most batsmen failed in last matches.
- D Christian may be rested. Strong middle order now.
- K Sangakkara may regain form.
- T Paine- 50, D Short- 25, K Sangakkara- 45.
- B McDormett- 20, G Bailey- 20, S Rainbird- 25
- Main wicket takers- J Reed, C Boyce. S Broad.
- HH batsmen are now stronger.
- MR has better spinners.
- Do or die situation for HH.
- HH has beefed up pace bowling by adding J Reed and S Rainbird.
- All rounders equal on both sides.
- Overall, HH is a better team now.
Prediction- Likely Winner- HH
Polls– Cast your vote for favorite team.