New Zealand played better cricket and won 4th ODI by 19 runs. Indian batsmen (particularly middle order) failed miserably. the series is now locked at 2-2.
Both the teams are erratic in performance. Who will win 5th ODI on 29 Oct at Vishakhapatnam and clinch the series. Just wait and watch.
New Zealand. Top four batsmen are improving with each match. Pacers are taking wickets. All rounders M Santner, J Neesham and A Devcich are contributing well. Overall, the team is picking up in confidence and gaining momentum.
- K Williamson/R Taylor will score a century.
- Contribution from M Guptil and T Latham will be around 35-40 runs.
- J Neesham and M Santner will score around 25 runs each and pick up wickets.
- T Boult, T Southee, A Devcich will be main wicket takers.
- Max score- 310.
India. Top order except V Kohli and M S Dhoni is out of form. R Sharma and A Rahne are struggling with the bat. The so called all rounders A Patel H Pandya and K Jadhav are just average. A Mishra and U Yadav are the only wicket takers.
- R Sharma may dazzle with 75 plus runs. A Rahne will score 20 runs.
- V Kohli may muster just about 40 runs. MS Dhoni can get 25 runs.
- The all rounders will score just about 2o runs each.
- Very weak middle order.
- Main wicket takers will be U Yadav, A Mishra and K Yadav.
- Max score- 275.
- India batting and bowling is weaker.
- NZ team is on the up with higher morale.
- NZ all rounders and pacers are in form.
Likely Winner- New Zealand
Polls. Vote for your favorite team.