With both teams having won 2 x ODIs each, the final ODI will be an interesting and exciting encounter to watch. The Australian team has not really raised it’s game as per the capability. England, on the other hand has been improving steadily depending on their star performers.
England has come up with surprise good bowling to clinch last two matches, much against my expectations. Sometimes i wonder- has it been 2-2 just to make the final an exciting one and ensure maximum attendence for the final? It’s your take.
Who will win the 5th ODI?. Keep guessing. Just wait and watch.
- Roy, Morgan and Taylor have been the key batsmen.
- Roy-15, Hales-45.
- Taylor and Morgan may hit a low patch after scoring in all four matches. Maximum 20 runs each.
- Stoakes-30, Moeen Ali-25.
- Bairstow-30, Bowlers may chip in some runs.
- Main wicket taker- Willey, Plunkett. Finn
- Wood will be rested.
- Wade, Smith, Maxwell, Bailey have been the key batsmen.
- Wade- 30, Burns-50.
- Smith- 75, Bailey-20.
- Maxwell-45, marsh-25
- Stonis/Agar will play- Min 25 runs
- Staarc may replace Hastings. CoulterNile may replace Pattinson.
- Wicket takers- Staarc, Cummins, Maxwell
- Australia not finding right bowling combination. They have it right now.
- England in form batsmen may run out of steam.
- Australian batsmen are gradually regaining form.
- England bowlers are in form.
- Overall Australia have an edge due to their batting and now, improved bowling.
Likely Winner- Australia.