India is currently leading 5 match ODI series 2-1. Thanks to Virat Kohli and MS Dhoni for superlative innings in last ODI.
New Zealand take on India in 4th ODI on 26 Oct at Ranchi. Can the KIWIS level the series? Just wait and watch.
New Zealand. Bowlers failed in last match. T Boult and J Neesham were costly, M Santner was wicket less. C Andersen never bowled. Top four batsmen are in form. A Devcich may replace C Andersen. D Bracewell/I Sodhi may play.
- M Guptil/R Taylor will score a century.
- L Ronchi will score high.
- T Southee, M Henry and M Santner will pick up wickets.
- A Devcich will be the key factor for New Zealand.
- Likely score- 300.
India. R Ashwin and V Kohli have always contributed immensely to any victory by India. MS Dhoni too does his bit. Can Kohli and Dhoni shine again. R Sharma, A Rahane and company are out of form. M Pandey, H Pandya and K Jadhav are no match winners. Pacers have really not impressed. K Jadhav and A Mishra have done maximum damage.
- R Sharma and A Rahane may score high.
- Remaining batsmen will fail.
- Middle order is very weak.
- Main wicket takers- A Mishra, K Jadhav and U Yadav.
- Likely score- 250.
- NZ batsmen are in better form.
- Indian pace bowling is weak.
- Spin power is equal on both sides.
- Overall, NZ is stronger due to good batting line up.
Likely Winner- New Zealand
Polls– Vote for your favorite team