A superb knock of 118 runs by D Miller, the dark horse of South Africa, allowed his team to edge past Australian total of 371 runs (very rare in ODI cricket) giving them a 3-0 lead in 5 x ODI matches series.
D Miller has never excelled in batting and has been a let down in batting on most occasions. Can he shine in 4th ODI? Can SA over power Aus in 4th ODI? Just wait and watch.
- Batsmen in great form after being inconsistent for some time.
- Pace bowling is weak.
- U Khawaja may replace G Bailey and S Boland may replace D Worrall
- U Khawaja- 100, D Warner- 20, A Finch- 30, S Smith- 50.
- M Marsh- 60, T Head- 25, M Wade- 30.
- Wicket takers- A Zampa, J Hastings, D Miller.
- Top order struggling except QD Kock and D Miller (will fail).
- D Steyn may make way for K Abbott.
- QD Kock- 30, H Amla- 65, R Rossouw- 35, Faf du Plassis- 30.
- J P Duminy- 50, D Miller- 20, D Pretorius- 45.
- Wicket takers- I Tahir, K Rabada, K Abbott.
- Aus batsmen are in better form.
- SA pace attack is better.
- SA all rounders are in great form.
- Watch out for H Amla and U Khawaja.
Likely Winner- Australia