The crucial 4th ODI between Australia and England will be played on 11 Sep at Leeds. Can Australia win and seal the series? Just wait and watch.
Analysis– Likely scores for each player are also indicated.
- Surprise debacle in last ODI.
- Finch-25, Burns-90
- S Smith-35, Bailey-20
- G Maxwell-65, M Marsh-30
- Wade-25, Agar-40
- Wicket takers-Cummins, Staarc and Maxwell, Agar.
- Hastings may replace Pettinson.
- Improved batting in last ODI.
- Roy-10, Hales-50.
- Taylor-20, Morgan-15
- Stoakes-75, Butler-50
- Moeen Ali-30, Rashid-5
- Wood may replace Woakes- wicketless in 3 ODIs
- Wicket taker- Rashid, Plunkett, Finn.
- In form players of England likely to hit a low.
- Australian middle order will show stability and form.
- Bowling effort of England is slightly better in spin department.
- Overall, Australia has an edge due to depth in batting.
Likely Winner- Australia