Having grabbed the series 2-0, Team India would be looking forward to extending the lead to 3-0 when they teake on New Zealand in 3rd test match starting 08 Oct at Indore.
Can New Zealand tackle Indian tail to register a win in this test? Will the Indian tail always wag?Just wait and watch.
- Top order found lacking to register big scores.
- Subdued game and lack of will to fight back.
- Weakness against spin exposed.
- Players will play for pride.
- R Taylor- 70, 40, M Guptil- 50, 110,K Williamson- 100, 20, J Neesham- 30, 50.
- T Lotham- 35, 60, L Ronchi-30, 30, M Santner- 25, 30.
- Wicket takers- M Santner, T Boult, M Henry, J Neesham.
- Opening pair failed.
- Top Order failed. Lower batsmen are saving grace.
- Batting is brittle.
- Pace bowlers are average. Good spinners.
- G Gambhir- 25, 40, KL Rahul- 40, 30, C Pujara- 15, 100, V Kohli- 50, 40.
- A Rahane- 100, 35, W Saha- 30, 30, R Jadeja- 40, 10.
- Wicket takers- U Yadav, R Ashwin, R Jadeja, M Shami.
- Indian batting is brittle. NZ batsmen need better application.
- Indian spinners have an edge over NZ spinners.
- NZ pacers bowl better than Indian counterparts.
- NZ may have an edge in this match due to better all rounders.
- watch out for A Rahane, C Pukara and K Williamson and M guptil
Likely Winner- New Zealand