After having won one match each, both India and New Zealand are at logger heads in three match T20 series.
The shorter format of cricket is bound to prove very exciting on 07 Nov when India takes on New Zealand at Thiruvanathapuram.
Who Will Win the decider and clinch the series? Just wait and watch.
The Pitch– Will assist spinners.
- Opening pair looking uncomfortable against T Boult.
- Middle order as expected has failed and wilts under pressure.
- V Kohli will fail. Either of R Sharma or S Dhawan might get past 25 runs.
- H Pandya and S Iyer will come good and act as saviors.
- B Kumar, Y Chahal will be main wkt takers.
- K Yadav if playd can change complexion of game.
- Capability- 160 runs.
- Opening pair has found the rhythm.
- Middle order is rock solid.
- Spinners I Sodhi and M Santner troubling batsmen.
- Pacers are in form.
- M Guptill, K Williamson will score high.
- T Boult and I Sodhi will pick up wkts.
- Capability- 175 runs.
- NZ batsmen are in better form than their counterparts.
- Pacers of both sides are at par.
- NZ spinners are an improved lot.
- India batsmen are unable to tackle NZ spinners.
Likely Winner- New Zealand.
Polls– Vote for your favorite team