With three match T20 series tied up at 1-1, it will be interesting to see which team would clinch the decider at Hyderabad on 13 Oct 2017.
3rd T20 at Hyderabad which can be considered home ground of D Warner.(captain of Sunrisers Hyderabad in IPL) will be an absolute thriller with crowds backing up their IPL captain.
- Batsmen on decline after reaching peak.
- Weakness again genuine pace exposed.
- Spinners have failed- no wickets in 2nd T20.
- Only one all rounder- too much expectations from him- under pressure.
- A Nehra announced his retirement- may be played.
- Why was A Nehra not played in earlier T20s if he was a specialist?
- KL Rahul may replace M Pandey- that will upset team combination.
- S Dhawan, K Jadhav and MS Dhoni will score high- one scoring past 50.
- R Sharma, V Kohli, KL Rahul/M Pandey and H Pandya will fail.
- Spinners will get thrashed, Pacers will take wickets.
- Capability- 140 runs.
- Recalled T 20 specialists have stabilized the side.
- Explosive openers.
- Very strong middle order providing depth.
- All rounders are in form and team combining well.
- Players now play spin very carefully and confidently.
- Genuine pace of J Behrendorf has payed dividends.
- D Warner, G Maxwell, T Head and M Stoinis will score high.
- A Finch, T Paine, M Hentiques may fail.
- Pacers and A Zampa will take wickets.
- Capability (batting first)- 175 runs.
- Morale of Australia is high.
- India is under state of shock and players losing form.
- Indian spinners are now ineffective (no wkts in last T20).
- Australian A Zampa has improved.
- Indian top order appears suspect. Australia batsmen are playing spin very well.
- Overall, Australia is a better team.
Likely winner- Australia
Polls– Vote for your favorite team.