Pakistan beat West Indies in 2nd ODI convincingly by 59 runs in a high scoring match. Pakistan top order was in form and blasted WI bowlers who looked below average. WI batsmen looked novices and faltered repeatedly while chasing a huge total. They lacked application and will to win.
Can Pakistan win ODI seies 3-0 by winning 3rd ODI at Abu Dhabi on 05 Oct 2015. Just wait and watch.
- In form team.
- In rotation top order scoring high.
- Good pace and spin combination.
- New players could be given a chance to play.
- Azhar Ali- 65, Sharjeel Khan- 35, B Azam- 20, S Malik- 30.
- S Ahmed- 50, U Akmal- 60, M Rizwan- 30.
- Wicket takers- Y Shah, Rahat Ali, S Khan/S Tanvir.
- Shattered team without focus.
- All rounders failed miserably.
- Inconsistent top order.
- J Holder as a captain has failed. Change will be better.
- Rest K Pollard- total failure.
- Poor pace bowlers. Spinners have lost their sting.
- J Charles- 50, K Braithwaite- 50, E Lewis- 25, M Samuels- 20.
- D Bravo- 45, C Braithwaite- 35, J Holder- 15.
- Wicket takers- S Narine, A Nurse, A Joseph
- WI team is in a state of shock. Experienced batsmen failed .
- Pakistan batsmen are much better.
- Pakistan pace has sting and spinners bowl well.
- WI bowlers lack aggression.
Likely Winner- Pakistan