New Zealand finally turned the tables on hosts India and edged past an average India team to clinch 2nd ODI by 6 runs. The resurgent NZ team will try hard to win 3rd ODI on 23 Oct at Mohali to go one up in the 5 match series which is locked at 1-1 as of now.
Can NZ beat India? Just wait and watch.
- Batsmen in form.
- K Williamson, M Guptil, T Latham and R Taylor will score high. M Guptil/R Taylor may get a hundred.
- C Anderson and M Santner will shine with bat and ball.
- T Boult, T Southee, M Henry and J Neesham will trouble Indian batsmen on fast Mohali pitch.
- J Neesham will play a crucial role in this match.
- Team could reach up to 300 runs against Indian attack lacking in spin power.
- Top order is out of form.
- Only R Sharma and V Kohli can steer India out of trouble. Both will score high.
- A Rahane will get about 30 runs. M Pandey (shines once in 7 matches), K Jadhay and MS Dhoni are worth 30 runs each.
- A Patel is the worst player and i wonder why is he in team- A parasite.
- Only wicket taking bowlers are Amit Mishra and J Bumrah.
- H Pandya and K Jadhav will struggle with the ball.
- U Yadav may be replaced by D Kulkarni.
- May not score beyond 275 runs.
- Indian top order out of form. Middle order is very weak.
- Indian pace bowling weaker than New Zealand.
- New Zealand spinners are better. M Guptil can cause havoc- new find.
- NZ all rounders are experienced and in form- key to winning matches.
- Overall India is a weaker team.
Likely Winner- New Zealand
Polls- Vote for your favorite team