2nd Test Match between New Zealand and India commences in Kolkata on 30 Sep 2016. The 1st match was won by India. Can Kiwis beat Team India? Just wait and watch.
The pitch is likely to assist pace bowlers.
- Will rehash team.
- Likely inclusions- H Nichols, J Neesham, D Bracewell and T Southee.
- Centuries could be by R Taylor, M Guptil and K Williamson.
- M Guptil- 60, 100, H Nichols/T Latham- 55, 30, R Taylor- 105, 40.
- K Williamson- 55, 75, J Neesham- 25, 20, L Ronchi- 25, 35 M Santner- 15, 25.
- Wicket takers in order of max wickets (both innings) – M Santner, Ish Sodhi, D Bracewell, T Southee.
- Few changes likely.
- I Sharma, S Dhawan and B Kumar may play. A Mishra could get a chance too.
- M Vijay- 20, 30, S Dhawan- 65, 35, C Pujara- 15, 60.
- V Kohli- 30, 25, A Rahane- 110, 25, R Sharma- 25, 100, R Jadeja- 20, 25.
- Wicket takers in order of max wickets (both innings)- R Jadeja, R Ashwin, I Sharma.
- NZ top order likely to regain form.
- Middle order of both sides is brittle.
- High scores by any of the top three batsmen and spinners of both sides will decide course of the match.
- Indian top order are in form but, may be shaky against Kiwis pace.
- Both teams have good spinners. A Mishra if played will tilt scales in favor of India.
- Indian morale is high.
- Overall, NZ is likely to stage a come back.
Likely Winner- New Zealand. The test may not last all five days.