It is very sad to watch New Zealand, currently number 1 team in T20 format of the game being mauled by India. Their poor show in 1st T20 surprises me.
NZ take on India in 2nd T20 at Rajkot on 04 Nov. Can NZ bounce back in the series to keep it alive? Just wait and watch.
- Top order of S Dhawan, R Sharma and V Kohli performing brilliantly taking away all games from visitors.
- B Kumar and J Bumrah are superb and have cast their spell on Kiwis.
- Top order may fail in this match.
- Watch out for MS Dhoni, H Pandya for big scores.
- Wkt takers- B Kumar J Bumrah, Y Chahal.
- Capability 160 runs.
- Top order of M Guptill, C Muroe and K Williamson have failed badly. main cause of defeat of team.
- Middle order hs played well but can not score very high,
- Pacers T Boult and T Southee waver in length and direction without impacting batsmen.
- Openers may shine in this math.
- Watch out for T Latham and Tom Bruce for big scores.
- Capability- 180 runs.
- India outshines NZ in batting and bowling.
- NZ may stage a comeback if openers get going.
Likely Winner– India, However, if India openers are bundled out for less than 50 runs, NZ are in for a chance.
Polls– Vote for your favorite team