India and New Zealand clash in 1st T20 at New Delhi on 01 Nov. Although NZ lost 3rd ODI, the team played brilliant cricket. Who will win this ODI? Just wait and watch.
The Teams– My analysis is based on playing eleven as anticipated by me. Actual playing eleven may change.
- Performance was constant in all three ODIs.
- Only top order is scoring runs.
- Middle order is shaky and fails to score.
- B Kumar seems to have hit a low- 92 runs in 10 overs in last ODI.
- H Pandya is out 0f form- just 54 runs and 2 wkts in 3 ODIs.
- Likely scores-R Sharma- 40, S Dhawan- 15, KL Rahul- 25, V Kohli-10, MS Dhoni- 20, D Karthik- 10, H Pandya- 20, Y Chahal- 5
- Main wkt takers- A Nehra, J Bumrah, K Yadav.
- Capability- Max 145 runs.
- Improved game with each ODI.
- Top and middle order getting runs.
- T Boult faded with each match- 81 runs and wicket less in last ODI in 10 overs.
- All rounders performing well.
- Likely scores- G Philiips- 20, K Williamson- 40, C Munroe- 15, T Latham- 15, Tom Bruce- 30, C de Grandhomme- 15, H Nichols- 5, M Santner- 20.
- Main wkt takers- T Southee, T Astle, M Henry.
- Capability- Max160 runs.
- Indian middle order is weak and suspect.
- NZ has depth in batting.
- Plucky openers of both sides.
- Pace and spin attack is at par.
- Overall, NZ is a performing better as a team and has consistency in batting.
Likely Winner- New Zealand
Polls– Vote for your favorite team