West Indies must be planning to come back strongly against Pakistan in 1st ODI (3x ODI series) at Sharjah on 30 Sep 2015.
Earlier, West Indies had lost 3 match T20 series to Pakistan 0-3. Can WI beat Pakistan? Just wait and watch.
- Recently lost ODI series to England 1-4.
- Unpredictable batting line up.
- No big scorers except A Ali and S Ahmed.
- capability to score- around 250 runs.
- Strong bowling side. Average batting.
- Azhar Ali- 65, Shajeel Khan- 25, B Azam- 30, S Malik- 25.
- Sarfraz Ahmed- 55, U Akmal- 40, I Wasim- 15.
- Wicket takers- M Amir, Yasir Shah, Hasan Ali, W Riaz.
- Experienced side with big hitters.
- Erratic performance in ODIs.
- Learnt their lessons well during Tri series in Ju-Jul 2016 (SA, WI, Aus)
- Average pacers, good spinners.
- J Charles- 25, A Fletcher- 30, M Samuels- 65, D Bravo-85, K Pollard- 40, C Braithwait- 25, J Holder- 15
- Wicket takers – S Narine, S Benn/A Nurse, J Holder, S Gabriel/ A Joseph.
- Both sides erratic in performance.
- WI batsmen are more experienced and hard hitters.
- WI has better All rounders.
- Pakistan has an edge in pace bowling due to accurate pacers. Spknners of WI are better.
- Overall, WI has an edge.
Likely Winner- West Indies