New Zealand takes on hosts India in 1st ODI on 16 Oct at Dharamshala. Having lost test series 0-3, Can New Zealand come back strongly to win this ODI and then later wrap up ODI series?
Just wait and watch.
- Strong batsmen.
- Good and experienced all rounders.
- Bowling combination appears very strong.
- M Guptil- 70, T Latham- 40, K Williamson- 55, R Taylor- 40.
- C Anderson- 45, L Ronchi- 35, M Santner- 25.
- Wicket takers- T Boult, M Santner, I Sodhi, C Anderson.
- Weak batting line up.
- Weak all rounders.
- Weak spin attack in absence of Ashwin and Jadeja.
- Good pacers.
- R Sharma- 60, A Rahane- 45, V Kohli- 45, K Jadhav- 40.
- M S Doni- 50, M Pandey- 25, H Pandya- 25.
- Wicket takers- J Bumrah, J Yadav, D Kulkarni, H Pandya.
- New Zealand relieved since no Ashwin and Jadeja in team.
- New Zealand has better in form batsmen and all rounders.
- Indian players lack experience.
- Spin capability of India is weak.
- India has slight edge in pace bowling.
- Overall, NZ has an edge.
Likely Winner- India