India take on England in 1st ODI on 15 Jan at Pune. Can England bounce back in three match ODI series after losing test series?
Can V Kohli lead his men to victory in ODI series after taking over as ODI Captain from Doni? Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Well knit team.
- Familiar with all types of pitches.
- Very strong all rounders- B Stokes, C Woakes, D Willey, M Ali, L Dawson.
- Top order batsmen J Roy and A Hals are in great form.
- S Billings and D Willey recalled from Big Bash league.
- Dynamic experienced captain in E Morgan.
- Terrific pace attack.
- J Butler/ J Root will score a century.
- One out of S Billings/ E Morgan/M Ali will score more than 60 runs.
- Both openers- A Hales and J Roy will score around 40 runs each.
- Team has capability to score /chase 320 runs.
- Main wicket takers- B Stokes, C Woakes, A Rashid and D Willey/ L Plunkett.
- Uncertainties about opening pair worry Indian camp.
- Strong top order- S Dhawan, K Rahul, A Rahane, V Kohli, Yuvraj- form of few doubtful.
- Few all rounders- Jadeja, H Pandya and R Ashwin- not huge run getters.
- Weak middle order- K Jadav, H Pandya , Jadeja.
- Pace attack not lethal.
- Spin department is strong. R Ashwin is a trump card.
- A Rahane/ S Dhawan/ K L rahul will score century.
- V Kphli/ M Pandey will score more than 50 runs.
- Others will contribute less than 30 runs each.
- Difficult to score 300 runs.
- Wicket takers- D Ashwin, Jadeja, U Yadav/ B Kumar.
- England has learnt lessons well and are well poised for challenge.
- India top order is shaky. England top order is in form.
- England All rounders are better and in form.
- Only V Kohli and R Ashwin can win matches for India- they fail, India fails.
- India has better spinners.
- Overall, England has an edge.
Prediction- Likely Winner- England
Polls- Vote for your favorite team.