1st ODI between England (ENG) and hosts Bangladesh (BD) will be played at Dhaka on 07 Oct. Who will win? Just wait and watch.
BD has won last 6 ODI series at home. England recently beat Pakistan 4-1 in ODI series.
Analysis- Based on likely 11 as per me.
- Many top regular players out of team.
- Very strong all rounders.
- Pace bowlers are accurate.
- J Roy- 40, Ben Duckett- 50, J Butler-60, M Ali- 55.
- C Woakes- 35, Ben Stoakes- 40, J Bairstow- 15.
- Wicket takers- Adil Rashid, S Finn-, D Willey/L Plunkett, L Dawson.
- Well knit team.
- Batsmen fail to get big scores.
- Average bowling.
- Average all rounders.
- I Kayes- 20, T Iqbal- 40, M Rahim- 15, Mamudullah- 40.
- Shakib Al Hasan- 35, Sabbir Rahman 60, Mosharaff Hossain- 20.
- Wicket takers- T Ahmed, S Islam, N Hossain, M Mortaza.
- ENG all rounders and Bowlers are superior.
- BD batsmen are stronger but fail to score high.
- Overall, ENG has an edge due to better All rounders.
Likely Winner- England