- Matches Played-3 , Won-0, Lost-3 (KKR, RR, MI)
- Except Warner and Juneja, no player scoring runs.
- No Overseas all rounder in form. Must play R Merve.
- Try Russel again. Bring in V Rao.He along with Jayawardene will score.
- Rest U Chand (0,23, 0 runs). Rest I Pathan (4,1,10 runs, 1 wicket).
- Poor bowling without good spinner.Play AAron , Bodi.
- Team need to focus and play calm- No wreck less shots.
- Matches Played-3, Won-2 (PWI, RCB), Lost-1 RCB.
- Team winning with good morale despite, average batting line up.
- P Patel (19,2,20)) and A Reddy (27,23,12) need to bat with focus.
- T Perera (30,7,40) and C White (10,5,52) are in form. Likely to fail this time.
- Steyn and Ishant in form. Mishra is erratic.
- White, Perera, Patel likely to fail due to law of averages.
- SRH bowling is good but batting is average. however, batsmen are in form.
- DD batsmen are good but not playing to potential. At least two will regain lost form.
- DD bowling is weak. With addition of Aaron , their attack will be better.
- Overall, DD will be a tough team to beat after having lost first 3 matches- Do not forget Home Crowd Advantage.
Chances Of Winning- DD 60%, SRH 40 %